Remove this ad

#21 [url]

08/24/13 11:06:05

My bad!

Tony and Rusty wrote:
That is great, Kevin...thanks!

What is a good match for the darker blue that was used on suspension parts and such?

I have been using regular old Testors dark Blue.image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 [url]

08/25/13 14:02:25

Great things take time...

There are many times when it gets to us all. Pressure. Whether it be from peers and comrades pressuring us to get-r-done, from ourselves just wanting to finish something or maybe in some cases pressure from a customer. What we must all take to heart is, haste really does make waste. The projects I have had the greatest success with are those in which I ignored all outside influence. In this way I found that not only was I able to work at my own speed, but was able to focus well enough that I could work steadily, and cleaner than normal.
Take an extra moment to measure something a third time. Make an index card template so both sides match and by all means spend time sanding and polishing until YOU are happy with it. Ask as many questions along the way as you need to, but don't let our cajoling rush you and cause you a mess. Now, with all that said JUST GO and BUILD the damn thing wontcha?image

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

08/26/13 00:34:08

Hahaha!! I do have a couple of projects on the bench and many in queue ahead of this, but this is probably going to be next...then there's the 1/350 TOS Enterprise... :)

Tony, 1967 Beetle (Rusty), Nepean, Ontario, Canada
"Aus Liebe zum Automobil" "For the love of the car"
Rusty's progress photo album

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#27 [url]

10/02/13 10:26:16

Okay, so I got my decals from Mike's...I got some primer and paint...got two projects to finish before I decide if this is the next project or what...time will tell!
I also got the sheet to do the #6 Ulrich car the King drove at Charlotte (Chev Monte Carlo Aerocoupe), so will have to do that at some point, too!

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

10/03/13 11:25:46

You know how when you can't breathe you don't feel like doing anything?

I've had a sinus infection the last week and haven't been able to work on the MAGNUM. I'll get to it soon but I need all of you to help keep this site alive. Tell your friends, invite enthusiasts and don't forget our sister site! http://batcavemodels.yuku.com/directory/default/t/yuku-community.html?new_community=true#.UkydXb7D_IU

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

10/04/13 12:45:34

Well, I hope you can breathe better real soon, Kevin...get well soon!!
I keep passing the word, but no takers so far!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help